Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Upcoming collection!

I have started working on my new collection just recently. For the main material I have chosen leather which I have really worked with before. The most exciting part was picking out the material itself, there was so many different colours and textures to choose from! It was very dangerous (for my wallet) but I left with 6 large sheets of leather, each different colour and thickness. At the moment I am still trying to work out what theme I would like to incorporate in this collection. I am trying to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to help me create the designs I am after, I will then get most of the pieces laser cut once everything has been set up. But thats at least 2 weeks away and before that lots and lots of work.....ahhh! Oh and try to check this article out about Kashen Jewellery http://hubpages.com/hub/Kashen-Hand-Made-Costume-and-Fashion-Jewellery   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment