Thursday, June 16, 2011

Market Packaging

As I have mentioned before June Perth Upmarket is coming up on the 26th (Sunday), and just two weeks after that I will participating at another market Made on the Left on the 10th of July (Sunday). As a special treat I will be offering free gift wrapping for my customers.

Packaging at the market can be a little bit different to the packaging you would normally do when posting stuff out as there is less chance that it will crease or rip, so there are so many different options to do it! Here are few examples of what I might do...





Minakim (Etsy)



Fust Running Fox (Etsy)



Knot & Bow (Etsy)



Pretty Tape (Etsy)



I Love It All (Etsy)



Packagery (Etsy)



Le Box Boutique (Etsy)



Le Box Boutique (Etsy)





Fust Running Fox (Etsy)






No comments:

Post a Comment